Monday, February 2, 2009

I thought the dress was finished

So I just completed attaching the ribbions to the selves and the rings to the dress. I tied the selves onto the dress and made the ties into 10 pretty gold bows. I hung it up and was looking at it. It just doesn't appear to be finished, the sleves don't look like they are part of the dress. I had considered adding the gold braid to the edge of the selves and I think I may just have to. I just don't think it looks quiet finished with plain selves. It looks like I'm off to Spotlight to buy more of the braid to give the finishing touch to the dress. All that remains to be done for the dress now is the partlet. I found the material today hidden in my box of "to use" material. In other words I have a box of material which has a purpose it just hasn't gotten that far yet.

No comments: