Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Last SCA project

At the time I didn't know it would be my last project. I slowly moved away from the SCA. Priorities have changed and I'm not sure if I will return. Fighting is no longer physically an option for me.

I made some household patches for the house of hurts. They are simple but they are bight. They are made from two layers of yellow felt and one layer of blue felt.

I cut two circles out of the yellow felt and one smaller circle out of the blue felt.
The blue smaller circle is sewn onto one of the yellow circles.
The two yellow circles are then joined. The yellow was a lighter felt that needed two layers to look solid the blue was much darker/denser and only needed one layer. Sewing the blue circle on first hides the blue stitches on the back of the patch.



No comments: