Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A list of things I want to get or Make

i've just been to Great Northern War and I'm all enthused. Last night I started a list and have decided to post so I may possibly do it.

Armour:
Coat of Plates (I have had all the bits for ages just need to do it)
Light weight Legs: Leather uppers with metal Knee cops
Light weight Body armour: thinking maybe a barbie bra and kidney belt

Thinking about maybe a new ackoton; something more flattering to my shape
Shoulders for my Tabard; not sure what I want to put on them yet but I want to make them interchangable. So maybe my device, Bart's and Tomas's devices

Clothes:
Spanish Head dress to match and complete my current outfits
A red and Black spanish like my gold and black and red and blue one
A german Red and Gold or Red and White dress

Bits and Pieces:
A purple or purple and white cover for my director chair and small wooden fold out table.

No comments: