Monday, August 10, 2009

French Hood and the Night

The French hood was looking a little naked in my last post. The gold beads did not arrive in time so I used the left overs from my belt. I think it turned out really nice and it matched my belt :) The peals and gold beads are threaded onto beading wire then I stitched inbetween ever single bead; they are well and truely sucured to the had. Close up :)

When I tried it on in the mirror the front edge seems to be lost with the focus on the beads which were further back so I added a row of tiny plastic seed pearls to the front edge.
On The Night :) Here is what everyone has been waiting for this is the complete outfit on me. Here I am standing in front of the High Table.
Here is the King and Queen of France possing for photos before their guests arrived. There was much good wine, rich food, music and dancing had that night. There were so many pretty dresses and outfits.

1 comment:

Ysambart said...

That looks really great. Those photos have nothing out of place and look awesome.